Only one week passed after our last Meetup and here we are again!
We’re excited to invite you to our next event “Flowers, Coding, and DevOps“, organized in collaboration with Bloomon and DevOps Amsterdam.
A Meetup with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 awesome speakers!
Our speakers will show you how the next generation of tools like Docker and Kubernetes can be used to tackle problems of microservice architectures.
We will also talk about professional problem solving and cover the issue of digitizing the supply chain in the flower industry.
After the talks, there will be time to grab a drink and meet other fellow techies 🍻
- 18:00 – Doors open! Food and drinks
- 18:45 – Game of Thorns – Digitizing the supply chain in the flower industry, by Teddy Dimitrova and Maria Gil
- 19:25 – Short break
- 19:35 – Knee deep in microservices, by Ádám Sándor
- 20:15 – Short break
- 20:25 – Complex problem solving, by Jaap Trouw
- 21:05 – Drinks & networking
Would you like to join us? Don’t forget to reserve your seat 😉
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Bloomon!
Back to news list