THE COOLEST ILLUSTRATED GUIDE FOR CODEMOTION SPEAKERS
Too busy for a fancy comic?
You can find the text version of the speakers’ guidelines below
Your proposal for Codemotion Amsterdam 2018 has been accepted! Congratulations! 🙂
Here is some advice and suggestions to help you fully enjoy the experience!
REMEMBER TO REGISTER
In the next email we will send you 2 FREE TICKETS… PLEASE, CHECK THE EMAILS IN SPAM!
- The 1st ticket is for you: even though you are a speaker, you need to register for check in
- The 2nd ticket is for a person you would like to take with you
You will also receive 5 tickets with 25% discount for your friends or colleagues… Invite them!
Are you looking for a hotel in Amsterdam?
Have a look at the Info section on Codemotion Amsterdam 2018 website to choose the best option for you.
We recommend Hotel ibis Amsterdam Centre for the speakers, but we also have other accommodation partners.
PREPARE YOUR BAG
– Your own laptop
– A presenter
– A plug adaptor
– A hardwired adaptor (if your laptop requires it)
– A HDMI adaptor (if your laptop doesn’t support HDMI output)
TIPS FOR YOUR TALK
– Prepare well your talk in order to manage your time in the best possible way
– Codemotion attendees are quite demanding…so prepare your talk well in advance
– During your talk, remember to show some lines of code and some demos to thrill the attendees. Make sure everything, especially the code, is readable even from the last row
– The presentation format will be 16:9
– If you don’t use our template remember to include the Creative Commons Licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT CODEMOTION
– In every room you can find an assistant who will help you in anything you need
– Every room is provided with:
- HDMI projector and screen
– Need to do last minute preparation on your talk or relax? A speakers area is available just for you!
– Avoid being late and reach your talk’s room 10 minutes before your talk begins
– Remember to leave the last 5 minutes of your session for any questions from the audience
– At the end of your talk, a room assistant will collect your slides so don’t forget to leave them. They will be published on Codemotion’s Slideshare after the event.
– Ask the audience to visit the Codemotion app to leave feedback about your talk
On Tuesday, May 8 the Codemotion Team will be hosting a special Speakers’ Dinner at Mediamatic (Mediamatic, Dijkspark 6a, 1019 BS Amsterdam)
Hope you will join us.
Stay tuned for more details!