THE COOLEST ILLUSTRATED GUIDE FOR CODEMOTION SPEAKERS
Too busy for a fancy comic?
Down here the text version of the speakers’ guidelines!
Your proposal for Codemotion Amsterdam 2018 has been accepted! Congratulations! 🙂
Here is some advice and suggestions to help you fully enjoy the experience!
REMEMBER TO REGISTER
In the next email we will send you 2 FREE TICKETS… PLEASE, CHECK THE EMAILS IN SPAM!
- The 1st ticket is for you: even though you are a speaker, you need to register for check in
- The 2nd ticket is for a person you would like to take with you
You will also receive 5 tickets with 25% discount for your friends or colleagues… Invite them!
Are you looking for a hotel in Amsterdam?
We have reserved a room for you at Hotel ibis Amsterdam Centre (Stationsplein 49, 1012 AB Amsterdam)
PREPARE YOUR BAG
– Your own laptop
– A presenter
– A plug adaptor
– A hardwired adaptor (if your laptop requires it)
– A HDMI adaptor (if your laptop doesn’t support HDMI output)
TIPS FOR YOUR TALK
– Prepare well your talk in order to manage your time in the best possible way
– Codemotion attendees are quite demanding…so prepare your talk well in advance
– During your talk, remember to show some lines of code and some demos to thrill the attendees. Make sure everything, especially the code, is readable even from the last row
– The presentation format will be 16:9
– If you don’t use our template remember to include the Creative Commons Licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT CODEMOTION
– In every room you can find an assistant who will help you in anything you need
– Every room is provided with:
- HDMI projector and screen
– Need to do last minute preparation on your talk or relax? A speakers area is available just for you!
– Avoid being late and reach your talk’s room 10 minutes before your talk begins
– Remember to leave the last 5 minutes of your session for any questions from the audience
– At the end of your talk, a room assistant will collect your slides so don’t forget to leave them. They will be published on Codemotion’s Slideshare after the event.
– Ask the audience to visit the Codemotion app to leave feedback about your talk
On Tuesday, May 8 the Codemotion Team will be hosting a special Speakers’ Dinner at Mediamatic (Mediamatic, Dijkspark 6a, 1019 BS Amsterdam)
Hope you will join us.
Stay tuned for more details!
The Codemotion Team